PHM Health is experiencing a period of growth and as a result we are currently looking for an enthusiastic Roster Coordinator to work in our Maryville office.
In exchange for their dedication, our employees are rewarded with highly competitive remuneration, a supportive & close-knit work environment, and flexibility around your personal commitments.
About PHM Health:
PHM Health is a registered NDIS provider which has been providing care to people with disabilities across Sydney since 2017, and recently expanding to Newcastle and Orange. We are a family run not-for-profit organisation that is committed to providing services of the highest quality at all times.
The Roster Coordinator reports to the Senior Roster Coordinator and works with a team of schedulers to ensure that all our participants have their hours filled within a reasonable timeframe. Working closely with the operations team, you will ensure great customer service for our participants/clients.
This role has been introduced as a result of expansion and will involve working afternoons (finishing at 8pm) and weekends with limited supervision.
- Ensure that the gaps in the roster are filled in a timely manner;
- Liaise with the Recruitment Coordinator as soon as workforce shortages are identified to ensure recruitment is completed in a timely manner;
- Manage complaints regarding the schedule in a timely manner;
- Liaise with the Team Leader to ensure appropriate Support Workers are assigned to participants;
- Communicate with staff regarding changes to their roster;
- Communicate with participants and their representatives regarding changes to their schedule of supports;
- Administrative tasks as requested by management.
- Experience in a similar role;
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal);
- Familiar with the NDIS.
- Strong computer skills (Google G-suite software products);
- Highly organised with a strong work ethic;
- Committed to providing exceptional customer service;
- Demonstrates strong initiative and the ability to complete tasks autonomously without constant supervision.
You must also possess, or be willing to obtain:
- NDIS Worker Check;
- NSW Working with Children’s Check;
- Australian working rights.
Employment will also be subject to the completion of the NDIS Worker Induction Module and the NDIS Worker COVID-19 Training Module.
If you meet the above requirements and feel you are the person we’re looking for, we would love to hear from you!
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $32.00 per hour
- Afternoon shift
- Morning shift
- On call
- Rotating roster
- Shift work
- Penalty rates
- Are you available to work a rotating roster which includes morning shifts which start at 6am and afternoon shifts which finish at 8pm?
- Are you available to work on weekends?
- Are you comfortable attending to on call duties?