Life isn’t always easy, but it doesn’t have to be hard. Whatever type of help you need, whether at home, attending appointments, or simply getting outside and enjoying a social occasion, our friendly and professional support staff at PHM Health are there for you.
How to get support
Enquire with PHM Health
Using our contact form, enter your details so we know how we can best assist you.
Await a response
That's all. A support worker will be in contact with your preferred contact method within 3 business days.
You are the most important person to us, which is why we tailor our services to suit you. Everyone is unique and has their own set of challenges, so talk to us and we’ll make a plan that’s perfectly aligned for you.
Commonly asked Personal Care questions
What is personal care?
Personal care can be anything from simply making a cup of tea to full assistance with toileting, showering or whatever you require. It may be helping with day-to-day tasks, such as cleaning or cooking, washing clothes to changing the bed. You don’t need to move to an expensive (and often understaffed) residential facility to get help. Home is where the heart is. We want to help you to stay independent.
Personal care is more than just physical assistance. Our friendly staff are empathetic people who love to help others. They are willing and able to talk and to listen to you. They can give you that feeling of companionship inside your own home. Sometimes you just want someone to lend a sympathetic ear. Our staff are the type of people who feel fulfilled by helping others. They’ve chosen this type of work for this reason.
- Personal care is tailored specifically for your needs
- Personal care suits your lifestyle
- Personal care helps you maintain your independence
- Our professional carers will assist you with daily tasks
- Our caregivers also provide companionship and a listening ear
- Personal care allows you to remain in the comforts of your own home
What's included in personal care?
Life isn’t always easy but it doesn’t have to be hard.
Whatever type of help you need, whether at home or attending appointments or simply getting outside and enjoying a social occasion, our friendly and professional Support Staff at PHM Health are there for you. You are the most important person to us. That’s why we tailor our services to suit you! Everyone is unique and has their own set of challenges as well as personalities, so talk to us and we’ll make a plan that’s perfectly aligned for you.
We're here for you
We recognise that every person is unique. Every person has their own set of circumstances, challenges and requirements. Please get in touch with our admin team and we can discuss your needs. We will work within your particular lifestyle, health conditions, day to day tasks and challenges. We will put together a plan that suits you.
Some of the things we can help you with include;
Day to day household tasks
- Help to get out of bed in the morning
- Assistance in showering, toileting, and personal grooming
- Help getting dressed and ready for appointments
- Preparing meals and cooking
- General household washing and cleaning
- General household mobility
- Help managing medications
- Help managing all types of health conditions, physical and intellectual disabilities, MS, dementia, palliative care
- Help with continence issues
- Assistance attending medical appointments
- Assistance with mobility, such as wheelchairs, walkers etc
Companionship and emotional support
- Providing company, either at home or for outings
- Someone to talk to, or merely listen
- Coffee, lunch and other social events
- Going to movies
- Reading and playing board games
These are just some of the things we can help you with. Of course, you may have additional ideas. Whatever you require, we’re here for you.
How people use PHM Health
Aid and support
Day to day tasks
Stay up to date with the latest news